Number of rounds required for mixed martial arts bouts and events.
(A) Professional bouts will be three rounds of five minutes each with a one minute rest period that includes a fifteen second warning signal.
(B) Championship bouts will be five rounds of five minutes each with a one minute rest period that includes a fifteen second warning signal.
(D) A minimum number of twenty four rounds and eight bouts must be scheduled. The administrator commission may grant a waiver of rounds.
(F) Kickboxing/mixed martial arts event:
(1) Bouts must be professional
(2) Minimum of four kickboxing and four mixed martial arts bouts.
(3) Weight classes are the same as mixed martial arts.
(4) All bouts must be conducted in a five rope ring.
(5) No intermixing bouts. All kickboxing followed by all mixed martial arts bouts or all mixed martial arts bouts followed by all kickboxing bouts.